Rich Prophet, Bill Huzar, Claudia Mang, Ward Levine, Ian Cryer, Lorraine Knowles, Randy Kushnier, Roger Régimbal, and Mary Valtellini.
Terms of reference
- To develop and make recommendations as necessary, to the Board on the operation, administration, interpretation, and application of the RTOERO Group Insurance Plan;
- To develop and make recommendations to the Board, as necessary, on the development of policies and procedures to provide for the governance of the RTOERO Group Insurance Plan;
- To make recommendations to the Board on the appointment and review of insurance carriers, underwriters, administrators, claim payers, consultants, and other professional help. A formal review of these third-party providers shall be done by an external organization, approved by the Board, at least every seven years and make recommendations to the Board;
- To review and make recommendations to the Board on plan design and premiums;
- To oversee the Benefit Entitlement Review (BER) process and ensure that unresolved issues and their ongoing status are reported to the Board;
- To provide, through the Board, a written report at the Annual Meeting and at the Fall Forum of RTOERO wherein the financial experience and operation of the various plans of RTOERO are disclosed;
- To make recommendations to the Board on any requirement to establish a separate fund or expend money from the Health Premium Stabilization Fund, and
- To recommend to the Board strategies and resources regarding wellness for members.