Our hospital insurance is popular among retired teachers and others who have retired from Canada’s education community, or who are still working and don’t have coverage through work. To be eligible for our group insurance

coverage, you must

  • Be an RTOERO member (you can sign up when you apply for your coverage!)
  • Live in Canada
  • Be covered by a Government Health Insurance Plan (GHIP)

Coverage is also available for spouses and dependent children residing in Canada and covered by a government plan.

Full eligibility details