Option to extend the contract. Payment is a small annual honourarium. Duties include running one-hour weekly rehearsals in Woodstock, Ontario on Thursday evenings (6:00-7:00pm) for approximately 25 beginner musicians of all ages, selecting music, and conducting several evening performances from September to June each season. Two major annual concerts have 200+ attendees.
– Knowledge of woodwind and brass instruments
– 2+ years conducting/teaching experience with novice woodwind/brass players preferred
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Strong group management skills
– Experience working with a volunteer organization
– Connection to the Oxford County area and community an asset
For more information go to www.oxfordwinds.ca. Submit resume and cover letter to [email protected] by 5:00pm on February 29, 2024.