Our dental insurance is popular among retired teachers and others who have retired from Canada’s education community, or those 50+ who are still working and don’t have coverage through work. To be eligible for our group insurance coverage, you must

  • Be an RTOERO member (you can sign up when you apply for your coverage!)
  • Live in Canada
  • Be covered by a Government Health Insurance Plan (GHIP) Coverage is also available for spouses and dependent children residing in Canada.

Full eligibility details