Our medical insurance is popular among retired teachers and others who have retired from Canada’s education community, or who are still working and don’t have coverage through work. To be eligible for our group insurance coverage, you must

  • be an RTOERO member
  • live in Canada
  • be covered by a Government Health Insurance Plan (GHIP)

Coverage is also available for spouses and dependent children residing in Canada and covered by a GHIP.

Full eligibility details